Written by Anna
The entire HomeStyleFile team is just a wee bit excited because in just a few short days, the doors will be opening to the most highly anticipated trade event on the boutique retail trade calendar – Life Instyle – wwwlifeinstyle.com.au being held in Melbourne, Australia.
Do you own a homewares or gift store? Register to attend Life Instyle, 2-5 August 2012, at the Centenary Hall Precinct, Melbourne Showgrounds. Please note that attendance is open to trade only.
We can wait to get amongst the fun as retail buyers and purveyors of beautiful home and lifestyle products hit up this trade show to see the latest and greatest from local and international designers. Today I am giving you a sneak peek into what what we’ll be seeing so you can see why we’re so excited. It will also give you heads-up on what you’ll see arriving in home and giftware stores around the country in the following six months.
Although it’s terribly hard to narrow them down, here is a preview of HomeStyle File’s most anticipated exhibitors.
- funkis is an Australian company based in Sydney. Their collection is a selection of highly edited Scandinavian design products, combined with their own funkis products, made in Australia and Sweden.
- Dick & Dora brings you a range of joyful, oversized decorations & a whimsical collection of jewellery for adults. For the first time at Life InStyle they will also be showcasing their expanded range of accessories & homewares in fabulous colours & designs - wall art, laser etched timber iphone covers, soft furnishings & clocks.
- forwalls is back this year with more than just creative decorating ideas for kids. Partnering with Boho Betty to bring you a gorgeous range of wrap bracelets. These unique bracelets are made from high quality leather, inset with crystal, pearl, nugget or orb bead designs.
- Pigeonhole The Pigeonhole range is extensive and the catalogue contains a wide range of innovative homewares, stationery, design products and accessories from local and international design houses, as well as Pigeonhole’s own best selling collections of jewellery, bags and accessories designed both in house and overseas.
- The Ada & Darcy Trading Co. is all about stunning designs, an abundance of colour and delightful vibrancy. Offering a gorgeous range of textiles, soft furnishings, lifestyle products and furniture, Mrs.Darcy brings a whole lot of happiness to the world.
- Basil Bangs are an Australian-designed range of contemporary and beautifully designed sun umbrellas. They are the perfect accessory for lazy summer days spent by the beach, in the backyard and by the pool.
- Made590 manufactures and designs their own range of vintage inspired ceramics. Consisting of the famous Geese measuring cups and spoons, bambi planter, flying wall ducks and launching at LIS their new swan planter.
- Lazybones are very excited to present our lovely new range of bedding, sleepwear and clothing for women and girls. Lots of new prints, colours and designs perfect for summer holidays.
- Down To The Woods will introduce their 2012 Christmas Collection and launch their new range ACE as well as showcase new products in their iconic Little Lamb and Lamp range.
- MOZI The distinctive & playful aesthetic of MOZI is always a delight to behold, so we can’t wait to see the latest creations unveiled at Life InStyle.
- Ourlieu meaning ‘our place or space’ is an Australian designed and owned homewares label with a belief in the importance of the beauty in all places, inside and out. Organic cotton and cotton/linen scatter cushions, floor cushions, letter buntings, runners, teatowels, bags, purses and new surprises will be showcased.
- de de ce Known for luxury furniture, de de ce is pleased to present de de ce+ design focused collectables.
- Nordic Designs is all about bringing Scandinavian flair to you. Enticing brands Larssons Tra, Pearls For Girls, the MOZ gift range, Koola Anna and UNDERWEAR of SWEDEN.
- Pony Rider is a boutique brand specialising in gritty urban & feminine home wares and wall wares. Australian designed & made on 100% cotton fabrics. They offer seasonal prints on cushions, tableware and quilts and our wall wares range of wall dots, wall flags & wall panels. At Life In Stye they will introduce a fine selection of crafted leather items for your home.
- The Market Basket Co. An exclusive range of genuine French market baskets imported directly from Morocco. Each one is handwoven using traditional methods and techniques and so is unique.